Monday, August 6, 2007

i'd rather stay below


this particular song/clip is some sort of medication for me. to wake up in the morning in a cool house like that, go outside, to smell the refreshing morning air, to have a cabinet (or 2) full of cds...and importantly, doing what u enjoy the most in ur life. i'll be happy :)

i've met him once, back in 2001, and i can tell you, he's a really nice guy. i guess it was once in a lifetime opportunity, to shake hands with him and have a chat with him. a very inspiring figure. thanx

The Past Recedes

And then the past recedes
and I won't be involved
The effort to be free
Seems pointless from above
You're looking down at me
I'd rather stay below
Than have you staring up at me
It is nowhere I want to go
Ay, this business of how long we try to stay alive
Why to be here you first got to die
so I gave it a try
And what do you know
Time was so long ago
And things come back you see
To where they don't belong
and every drop of sea is the whole ocean
I lied to the greatest thieves
about anything and everything
I'm a figure of forgotten speech
I'm out of reach
I can't play it safe
But I'm might just in case
I'm disguised as a reaching hand
I'm a working man
I don't understand why clockout
come so slow everytime
That's one line I stay right behind

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here 9cloudsabovemyhead.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research points that nearly 60% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

Anonymous said...

this is very good for you, ybg :)